Sunday, July 27, 2008

Latest Shoots

Well, we are back from vacation and what a great one it was!! It was a nice break, but I am ready to get back to taking some pictures! I actually have had one shoot since I have been back and will post pictures very soon, but wanted to post a couple that I have done in the last few weeks. The first one is an engagement session that I did with my sister-in-law and her fiancee while in California (see - I did some work that week). They are getting married in November and I wish them all the best. These are just a few of my favorites and they were taken around the hotel we all stayed at in Anaheim - we all loved how lush and beautifully landscaped it was there.



They make such a gorgeous couple, don't they? Thank you guys for allowing me to capture this extra-special moment in your lives. Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!

These next photos are ones I did of our niece from Washington while she was here in NM visiting. Since we don't see her but maybe once every couple of years (although I hope that changes now), I don't have a lot of pictures of her and was excited to take her. We went to one of my favorite locations and she was a great model. It really seemed like she was enjoying herself, too, which shows in the pictures. She sat with me that night as I edited them, and was really pleased with all of them, which says a lot coming from an 11 year old girl!! Here are a few of my favorites, although I liked them all, too! I know - she is our niece so I am a little biased!!




Coming up this week, I have been asked to take pictures of the 4-H and FFA members at the local county fair, with their prize-winning horses, dairy cows, steers, goats, pigs and sheep! I remember having my own picture taken with my pigs and sheep when I was growing up and am excited to be on the other side of the camera! Should be quite the experience!!
I am also gearing up for some senior shoots in the near future. Please call soon to book - special discount if you book before the end of August!!

No comments: