Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Cuties!

I'm still here! Not real great at keeping up with this blog, am I? I've got quite a few shoots lined up in the next few weeks, so I thought I better catch up while I can!


Here are a couple from Baby H's two month shoot and we are actually doing his three month pics tomorrow, which I am looking forward to. It is so much fun to have him and Baby D as regulars!!



Here are two sweet sisters who are the daughters of one of my best friends. I had so much fun with them, and they seemed to enjoy having pictures done.

This one looks like it should be in a Back to School catalog for OshKosh! This little one loves to pose and does it well!
Here is a familiar face to most of you. My son! He just started 1st grade and I take him out every year before school to have new pictures done in his back to school clothes. We had a lot of fun and tried out a couple of new spots.


I am currently booking senior sessions! There is a special right now, too - no sitting fee if you book a senior shoot before September 12th! Contact me soon for an appointment.
I will start posting "Sneak Peaks" again like I used to, so be watching for those starting this week with two baby shoots.


No comments: