Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Babies!!

Oh, how I love taking pictures of babies!
The little guy below, Baby H, was the youngest baby I have ever photographed, not counting my own, of course. He was just barely over 4 weeks and belongs to the brother of my best friend! I am excited to say that they have asked me to do his pictures every month for his first 6 months of life. He started out sleeping and that actually felt very different for me to just be able to snap away at him and not worry about tears, crying, eyes closed, etc. When he woke up, I was excited for the smiles he was giving me at such a young age! What a little doll, huh?

I am also following this little guy, Baby D, and doing a shoot with him every 2 months. Here is one of his 4 month pics - he was feeling very patriotic that day! I had a lot of fun with him and look forward to his 6 month portraits, although I can't believe he is already almost 5 months!!
Just look at those gorgeous blue eyes!


No comments: