Wednesday, July 9, 2008

An Engagement!

Hello! Yes - I am finally updating this blog after a few months of nothing! I am sorry I haven't been keeping up on it, but I have been busy both with my business and with family stuff. I have lots of photos I want to share with you all, though, so bare with me!
I am going to do them in groups and the first was a session I did for my cousin and her fiancee for their engagement. I really had fun on this shoot! For one, I hadn't seen my cousin in quite a while and I really was excited that she called and asked me to capture this exciting time in their lives. Second, you could really tell they were in love! They were so cute sneaking kisses here and there and giggling! I am very happy for them and wish them nothing but the best!

1 comment:

Kate said...

So glad to see you've been busy with the business. I keep forgetting to ask how it is going. From the looks of all the new posts - it's going well! Loved them all!