Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Children

I was excited when I was asked to do some headshots of the little girl below for the Southern NM State Fair and Rodeo Queen Contest. She is running for PeeWee Princess and I wish her the best of luck. "Little B" is a friend of Colton's from school, 4-H, and she joined us for t-ball this last season. Adorable, isn't she? I did pictures for one of the Rodeo Queen contestants last year (she won!) and was hoping to get to do some more this year. Thanks to her family for asking me!

And, of course, this next one should be a familiar face to most of you. This was my favorite shot from some photos I took of her for her 3rd Birthday. She is starting to be a little more cooperative when it comes to pictures, finally, although it can still be hit or miss a lot of the time. I was happy to capture both her sweet side and her silly side during this shoot (this was one of the sweet ones).


No comments: