Thursday, March 27, 2008

My 1st Shoot of Spring

Spring is finally here and I had my first shoot of the season today! This was a repeat customer which, to me, is the best compliment I could receive. We did a senior session this past Fall, but she contacted me a couple of weeks ago about doing some more pictures for her and I was happy to oblige. She is very photogenic - one of those whom posing just seems to come natural. It felt great to take photos of someone besides Cady and Colton (although I won't be slowing down on their photos anytime soon).

I wanted to post a few pictures from today and give her and her family a little "sneak peak"! Hope they enjoy them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
framer said...

Hey there! the pictures look good. Just thought I would also tell you, anytime you want to practice with the girls let me know. They love posing for you. Keep it up they look good.
Alicia