Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcome!

I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite a while now, and for some reason today seemed like the right time to do it! There are a couple of purposes I have in mind for this blog. First of all, those of you that know me well, know that I love taking pictures and sharing them. I will start posting my favorites here, which will keep my frequent emails from filling up your in-boxes. I will also be using this as I am starting my photography business, to inform everyone of specials, promotions, updates, and some of my favorite photos from each shoot that I do. I welcome comments, so please leave some from time to time! My business is getting off to a great start - thank you to all of you who have helped me, including those who have prayed for me, those who have been helping me build my portfolio, and all of you who have shown me any kind of support! I appreciate it all and am very excited to be doing something I enjoy so much.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Tammy,
I am probably the 2nd person to visit your blog (Colin was the 1st). I am so proud of you in taking this big step in starting your own business. John and I support you 100% and know you will be successful. You are very talented and take beautiful pictures, and I am already drumming up business for you. Keep up the good work.
Love you loads.
Sara