Thursday, June 14, 2007

My 1st Senior Shoot!

Not only was this my first senior shoot, but this was also my first photo shoot where I didn't know my subject beforehand! I was recommended to her by a friend's dad (thanks, Mr. Boone) and we did the shoot at her aunt's home, which was beautiful. It also had sentimental value because she spent a lot of time there growing up. She, too, was very photogenic and it was a pleasure doing her pictures! Both her and her mother were very nice and even asked me take some mother/daughter pics, which was fun. I look forward to working with them again in the future.













One last thing, off the topic of photography, Happy 10th Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Colin. I love you lots and I can't believe it has been 10 years! I guess time really does fly when you are having fun!






No comments: