Friday, August 17, 2007

Off to Kindergarten!

Well - it has finally happened. Our little boy started Kindergarten! It doesn't seem like it has been 5 1/2 years since he was born! He was ready, though, and has been very excited about his teacher (whom we all really like) and all the new friends he is going to make. Today was his first full day and he hugged Colin and I and ran off to play, leaving me fighting back tears. I really wanted to remember this special time, so besides the regular first day of school pictures, I took him out for some shoots in some of his new school clothes. It was a great way to spend some mother/son time, although if you asked him, I could have taken a few less pictures! Anyway, as usual, here are 6 of my favorites. There are over 60 of them total and I will attempt to get them on my website over the weekend. In the meantime, if you have a favorite, leave me a comment and let me know which one. Thanks for looking!






1 comment:

Kate said...

I love the b/w sitting down the best and then the green w/hat by corrals. How is it possible that almost 6 years have passed? It seems like last week that we had a tearful telephone conversation after 9/11 and you were worried about what kind of world your child was going to be coming into. You and Colin have done a great job of overcoming the crazy world and raising two beautiful, well behaved kids. Love ya!